Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve never had to produce stickers before, where do I start?
Please tell us your requirements by email; we have a team of experts ready to assist you on the custom printed stickers.
How much does sticker cost?
- There are so many different variables that go into a production quote that it is best to provide us sticker specification like sticker application, material, adhesive, size, shape, color, finishing, quantity, packaging and delivery address. Price is based on sticker specifications of the order. There is no price list. Get a quote now.
Do I need to provide my own artwork?
- Yes. Client Provided Artwork.
Can you design my Sticker?
- If you have your sticker design elements (text, graphics, barcode, etc.) our prepress department can help you on the artwork.
How do I submit artwork?
- The easiest and fastest way to send Sticker artwork is via email.
What kind of Sticker artwork files do you accept?
- We prefer files created in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, file type like .ai, .eps, .cdr, and PDF etc.
- Vector graphics with all texts converted to outlines, CMYK color, 1.5mm bleed.
- If you have any questions about your label artwork, please visit Artwork Guidelines or contact us.
How can I determine which material should be used for my sticker?
- There are many things to consider when determining the right material for your sticker, including but not limited to: type of package, moisture, outdoor weather resistance, temperature, UV light, scuffing, etc. Contact us and we will suggest the best material for you.
What kind of sticker material do you have?
- Pressure Sensitive Sticker, Self-Adhesive Stickers Material: Semi-Gloss Paper, Gloss Paper, Matte Paper, Mirror Coated Paper, Wood-Free Paper, PP, Polyester, Clear PET, Gloss White PET, Synthesis Paper, PVC, Vinyl, BOPP, PE, Matte/Gloss Gold/Silver Chrome, Tamper Evident Void Polyester, Ultra Destructible Vinyl, Tyvek, Self-Cling, Fluorescent Paper, Gold/Silver Paper, Metal etc.
What kind of Sticker adhesive do you have?
- Permanent adhesive, removable adhesive, Black adhesive, 3M adhesive, security adhesive, no adhesive.
What are the Finishing/Lamination options?
- Lamination (Gloss/Matte), UV Varnish, Hot Foil Stamping, Embossing, Serial Numbers/Bar codes etc.
What are Stickers China printing capabilities?
- Stickers China has a full spectrum of capabilities when it comes to the printing and finishing of stickers. Our printing processes consist of letter printing, rotary UV offset printing, 6 color UV rotary printing, offset printing, digital printing, screen printing, and thermal transfer printing.
How many colors can you print?
- We have a rotary printing machine that can print up to 6 colors. Spot Color, 4 Color Process, Full Color Printing, 1-6 Color Printing, Hot Foil Stamping, Embossing.
Can you print gold or silver ink?
- Yes, we can print gold/silver metallic ink.
Do you use the Pantone Color Matching System?
- Yes, we use Pantone Color (PMS), custom ink color matching.
What sticker sizes are you capable of producing?
- Different printing machine have a different printing size. We can do most kinds of sticker size. Please contact us with your sticker type, size, color and packaging requirements we’ll confirm with you.
Can you make special shapes?
- We can make special shapes as per your logo and design. Circle, oval, square, star, rectangle and custom shape etc.
What standard sizes do you have?
- We have a very large range of standard sizes in stock. We can always create a custom size for you.
Will my custom stickers come on rolls or on sheets?
- On your request. We can supply printed stickers on sheets (Hand-apply), individually sheet, or rolls (Machine Auto-apply).
What is your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
- Most of our stickers do not have a minimum order quantity. The more you order, the lower the price it will be.
Do you have a quality control program?
- Yes, our Quality Control program assures excellence in meeting customer specifications the first and every time.
Can you send us any samples?
- Yes, of course.
What type of proof will I receive?
- You will get a PDF proof or JPEG visual of your sticker prior to production. However, we will provide a actual outcome proof as your demand. Pre-production samples will be charged.
What is your lead time for my stickers?
- Normally we will take around 3 to 5 working days upon confirmation on artwork. Depending upon orders in our plant and the quantity of your order, we would let you know when you place the order.
- Express turnaround times and specialist delivery options are also available at extra cost, please contact us for a quote.
What shipping methods do you use?
- DHL, EMS, FedEx, UPS, TNT, Aramex, Worldwide Delivery, 2-7 Days, Door to Door. By Air. 3-5 days. By Sea, 25-30 days.
Can I track my sticker order?
- Yes, we’ll send you tracking number after delivery.
Methods of Payment
What kind of payment method accepted by Stickers China?
- We accept Cash, T/T(Bank Wire Transfer, Western Union Business Solutions) , PayPal(Credit Card), Western Union, Money Gram or Unistream etc.
- Cash: CNY, USD, EUR, AUD, CAD, BGP etc. are all acceptable.
- T/T: Direct Bank Transfer; make your payment directly into our bank account. Bank Fee: USD30. (All the domestic and overseas bank charges are on the Client.)
- PayPal: When your order is less than USD500, PayPal payment is acceptable. Pay via PayPal; you can pay with your credit card (Accepted Credit Cards: American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa) if you don’t have a PayPal account. 6% handling charge is on the Client.
- Western Union: All the domestic and overseas bank charges are on the Client.
- Money Gram: All the domestic and overseas bank charges are on the Client.
- Unistream: All the domestic and overseas bank charges are on the Client.
If you still have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We will try to answer your questions within 12 hours.